Elad Group values providing equal, respectful, accessible and professional service to all our customers.
In accordance with the provisions of the Law of Equal Rights for Persons with Disabilities, 5758-1998 established pursuant to it, we invest a lot of effort and resources in making the necessary accessibility adjustments in order to enable every person with a disability to receive the services provided by our company independently and equally.
As part of the accessibility operations, we have worked to make our offices and our website accessible, and we are working to make every event and activity held by the company accessible.
- Accessibility adjustments on the company’s website were made in accordance with Regulation 35 of the Regulations of Equal Rights for Persons with Disabilities (Service Accessibility Adjustments) 5773-2013, to the Israeli Standard (IS 5568), Web Content Accessibility Guidelines based on the WCAG-Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 to an AA level and subject to the changes and adjustments made in the Israeli standard document.
- Standardization – our company website is supported by the common browsers, in their latest version. The site provides a semantic structure for assistive technologies and support for the accepted usage pattern for operating with a keyboard using the arrow keys, Enter and Esc to exit menus and windows.
- Enlarging the display on the website – browsers who have difficulty seeing and wish to enlarge the display on the website, can do so by simultaneously pressing the ‘Ctrl’ and ‘+’ keys (control and plus). Each press of these two keys will increase the display; in order to reduce the display, you must simultaneously press the ‘Ctrl’ and ‘-’ keys (control and minus).
- Operating the website using a keyboard – browsers who have difficulty operating a mouse can browse the website using a keyboard. Repeatedly pressing the ‘Tab’ key will move between the various links on the page. Simultaneously pressing the ‘Shift’ + ‘Tab’ keys will return the cursor to the previous link. Pressing the ‘Enter’ key will activate the marked link.
- Support for assistive technologies – our website is an accessible website adapted for use by people with disabilities, including people with visual impairments or the blind, and allows support for screen reading software. In order to get the best browsing experience with screen reader software, we recommend using the latest NVDA software.
Providing Information in an Accessible Format
Our company makes it possible to receive information in accessible formats. Delivery of the information is free of charge and intended for people with disabilities. For inquiries and information on accessibility, you can contact the company’s accessibility coordinator, whose details appear below.
We note that despite our efforts to make all the pages on the website accessible, it is possible that parts of the website are not yet accessible. If you have found information on our website that is not accessible, including photos, documents, presentation tables, etc. and/or if you would like to receive information and/or help, please contact us:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By using the ‘Contact Us’ button on the website
- By mail: Elad Software Systems Ltd., 18 Raoul Wallenberg St., Tel Aviv 6158001
We continue our efforts to improve accessibility of the website and all services provided by our company, including training and marketing activities, as part of our commitment to enable their use by the entire population, including people with disabilities. We will be happy to receive inquiries for information and/or suggestions for improvement in order to improve customer service.
Company Accessibility Coordinator: Tal Safer Kfir
Accessibility Statement updated on: 22/8/2022
This statement is made for the sake of caution only and does not imply the applicability of any legal provisions.